Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pictures of cakes I have recently made

This was my very first cake.  I used a star candle that was on a little stick.  I know this looks like it is for right now (Christmas) but I actually made it in September!


This was actually my next real cake.  This was the practice cake for the cake decorating contest that was part of the cake decorating class I took at Woodland Enrichment Program.  I brought this cake to my Gram's church supper.  Notice the roses?  I made the grass using a confetti tip.


This is me with my "First Place Winning Cake".  Notice the first place necklace!  I made a cake with autumn leaves, a rake, grass and a fence.  Everyone else made a cake with roses, or a rainbow or Wizard of Oz...but I wanted to show how you can mix colors as you decorate so my leaves had green, red, orange and yellow in them.  I also made a little pile of cake and covered it with these leaves.  If you look closely there is one rose on the side and a rake on the top.  


This is the cake I made for my mom and my brother for their birthday.  It had roses and pansies on it.  
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the cakes I've been making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment